- How often should I have my building cleaned?
Office buildings should be deep cleaned weekly. Your building’s restroom, kitchen, break room, and lobby should be cleaned daily.
- What is the most important room to focus on when thinking about cleaning my building?
Any room that receives a lot of traffic and areas that are seen by guests. Mainly restrooms, break rooms and lobby areas.
- I have many different types of flooring throughout my building, can you do it all?
We can clean all types of flooring, from vacuuming and shampooing carpets to stripping and waxing tile floors to polishing wood flooring.
- What does using a green cleaning company mean for my building?
Cleaning green preserves human health and environmental quality.
- Why do I need my air filters checked?
Checking air filters regularly helps heat and air systems operate at peak levels which improves indoor air quality. It can also save you on energy costs by helping your HVAC system not have to work so hard to heat and cool the building.
- Can you take care of organizing my office for me as well?
A clean office is an organized office. We can knock out your punch list and bring your office to tip top shape.
- What products do you use?
Simple Green, vinegar, baking soda, and good old fashioned elbow grease are our products of choice. Green cleaning helps you, your business, and the world.
- What are your hours of operation?
We are open 24/7 365.
- Do you supply all cleaning products?
We supply all cleaning products for every job. There is no job too big or too small.
- Do you offer any discounts?
We offer free quotes year round.